AMMINI P (Risk OFFICER )
Mrs.Ammini P is an experienced banker , having exposure to all areas of banking. She had worked in The Federal Bank Ltd in India for 38 years and proven her mettle in all areas of her work.At the time of retirement, she was Asst General Manager- Head of Mid corporate cell in Federal Bank .She has rich experience in banking like Accounts, Finance, Operations, Branch Banking, Planning & Development, Corporate and Retail Loan sanctions, Recovery,Bancassurance, Marketing, Sales, Public Relations, Compliance etc.. She could attain various professional qualifications/ certifications as follows-
CAMS-Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist by ACAMS,USA
CAIIB-Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers by IIB, India
NISM-S O RM-Certificate in Securities and Operations Risk Management by SEBI,India
Ce Ba-Certificate in Bancassurance by IRDA,India.
YIC-Yoga Instructor Course by S- VYASA University.
She could participate in various trainings conducted by Federal bank and other Banking Organisations on corporate, agricultural and Retail Credit, customer service, VAT laws ,Brand Building, Marketing , Pu blic Relations, Recovery, compliance and personality development techniques. She has Joined Shaheen Money Exchange LLC . recently as Risk Officer
Her key responsibities will include-
- Formulation and Implementation of a Risk Management Policy and effective risk management frame work
- Evaluation of operational Risk, Market Risk, Counter Party Risk, Compliance Risk, Security Risk and AML/CFT risk.
- Perform risk evaluation, Risk reporting tailored to relevant audience
- Track progress of remediation of control weaknesses identified by internal audit, self testing, or controls assessment.
- Identify emerging risks
- Provide assistance in developing and updating policies and procedures,
- Create Business Continuity Plans to limit risks,
- Identify/monitor/inspect Cash department, Remittance Department, Operations Department, Compliance Department, Audit Department and HR Department for risk.
- Analyze risk factors of correspondent bank queries and remedial plans,
- Address address core issues and complaints overview of customers.
- Overview budget estimation in accordance with earlier forecasts.