Nauman Qayyum (Accounts Manager)
Nauman Qayyum has been working with Shaheen Money exchange for the last 6 years. He has 13 years of experience in the field of Foreign Exchange and Remittance business in leading Exchange houses in Dubai and well known organizations of Pakistan, mainly handling Finance & Accounts. He earned bachelor degree in Accounting from Punjab University Lahore, Pakistan. He has also served as an auditor and tax Accountant for Forex / banking industry.
He also worked in costing department & conducted stock valuations, contributing analytical review and aging analysis. His main responsibility of work is to finalize company accounts, statement of cash flow, statements of comprehensive income, and statement of financial position. His major expertise’s are in analytical review, ratio analysis and providing appropriate solutions in the light of pre and post analytical results, which are very help full solutions for the financial health assessment of the company.
His key responsibilities or area of work covers the following scope:
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports as appropriate.
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy and transparency in financial supporting documents, expenditures and investments.
- Forecast revenue. cost and analyze profit margins.
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable.
- Participate in budgeting and forecast processes
- Brief senior managers periodically and as and when require on the company’s financial status.
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns.
- Monitor recording of transactions and activities regularly.
- Keep company financial information confidential.
- Establish accounting policies and procedures.
- Stay updated on any revision in concerned industry developments and amendments in regulations.